Drug traffickers will do almost anything to smuggle drugs around and into this country. You may have heard stories of gangs and dealers using baby carriages, wheelchairs, traps and compartments in vehicles and loads of legitimate cargo to keep their drugs concealed from authorities. Recently there have been cases of smugglers using body cavities to hide drugs and incidents where people and animals have been forced to swallow drugs in order to hide them. One of the most famous of these cases took place five years ago this week when it was revealed that a Colombian drug trafficking organization was surgically implanting heroin and cocaine in purebred puppies. In total 22 Colombian traffickers were arrested and 24 kilograms of heroin and six kilograms of cocaine were seized.
- Putin says one missile will trigger ‘hundreds’ of warheads in stark message on nuclear deterrence December 9, 2022
- Weingarten slammed for tweet highlighting Brittney Griner’s race and sexuality after release: ‘complete clown December 8, 2022
- Cowboys star rips Biden over Brittney Griner release, walks back scathing tweets December 8, 2022
- Biden prisoner exchange for Brittney Griner leaves behind Marine veteran Paul Whelan — again December 8, 2022
- Western civilization November 26, 2022