Drug traffickers will do almost anything to smuggle drugs around and into this country. You may have heard stories of gangs and dealers using baby carriages, wheelchairs, traps and compartments in vehicles and loads of legitimate cargo to keep their drugs concealed from authorities. Recently there have been cases of smugglers using body cavities to hide drugs and incidents where people and animals have been forced to swallow drugs in order to hide them. One of the most famous of these cases took place five years ago this week when it was revealed that a Colombian drug trafficking organization was surgically implanting heroin and cocaine in purebred puppies. In total 22 Colombian traffickers were arrested and 24 kilograms of heroin and six kilograms of cocaine were seized.
- Poll: 28% of Americans believe they’ll need to take up arms against the government, 68% of rural voters say the government is ‘corrupt and rigged against everyday people like me’ July 4, 2022
- Biden tweets demand for gas stations to ‘bring down’ prices, gets praised by Chinese state media July 3, 2022
- High gas prices worth it for ‘future of liberal world order,’ White House Economics adviser tells CNN July 1, 2022
- Socialist Reddit group posts home addresses of Supreme Court justices, discusses hunting them down at their churches. TikTok user hint at using pipe bombs in retaliation to Roe v. Wade reversal. June 26, 2022
- Abortion is murder June 25, 2022