Sponsored by state Sen. Stacey Campfield (R who unsuccessfully pushed the same measure for six years while serving in the House, the so-called “Don’t Say Gay” bill would make it illegal for educators to discuss any sexual behavior apart from heterosexuality with students in kindergarten up through the eighth grade.
- United Nations declares US-Mexico border the deadliest land migrant route in the world September 13, 2023
- Russia deploys Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missiles Putin says will make world ‘think twice’ for combat September 2, 2023
- Gold Star dad calls out Biden as ‘disgrace to this nation’: ‘I’m done biting my tongue’ August 30, 2023
- North Korea vows to ‘annihilate’ U.S., says country will be terminated this century July 30, 2023
- Is the White House a Crack House? | Guest: Hilary Kennedy | 7/6/23 July 8, 2023