Sponsored by state Sen. Stacey Campfield (R who unsuccessfully pushed the same measure for six years while serving in the House, the so-called “Don’t Say Gay” bill would make it illegal for educators to discuss any sexual behavior apart from heterosexuality with students in kindergarten up through the eighth grade.
- Biden tweets demand for gas stations to ‘bring down’ prices, gets praised by Chinese state media July 3, 2022
- High gas prices worth it for ‘future of liberal world order,’ White House Economics adviser tells CNN July 1, 2022
- Socialist Reddit group posts home addresses of Supreme Court justices, discusses hunting them down at their churches. TikTok user hint at using pipe bombs in retaliation to Roe v. Wade reversal. June 26, 2022
- Abortion is murder June 25, 2022
- How The U.S. Is Quickly Becoming A Third World Country June 25, 2022