Sponsored by state Sen. Stacey Campfield (R who unsuccessfully pushed the same measure for six years while serving in the House, the so-called “Don’t Say Gay” bill would make it illegal for educators to discuss any sexual behavior apart from heterosexuality with students in kindergarten up through the eighth grade.
- Western civilization November 26, 2022
- Russian Duma gives LGBTQ ‘propaganda’ bill final approval November 24, 2022
- Former Russian President Medvedev says the event in Poland proves that «the West is approaching a world war.» November 17, 2022
- White House response to University of Virginia shooting invokes ‘assault weapons’ ban November 15, 2022
- California hospitals using overflow tents for rising number of flu patients November 13, 2022