Sponsored by state Sen. Stacey Campfield (R who unsuccessfully pushed the same measure for six years while serving in the House, the so-called “Don’t Say Gay” bill would make it illegal for educators to discuss any sexual behavior apart from heterosexuality with students in kindergarten up through the eighth grade.
- Tranq making ‘deadliest drug threat’ in US ‘even deadlier,’ DEA warns March 22, 2023
- Super-Earth Threatens The Destruction Of Our Planet March 10, 2023
- Doomsday or Not, the Level of Nuclear Risk Just Got Higher March 6, 2023
- A Catastrophic Mutating Event Will Strike the World in 2 Years, Report Says February 24, 2023
- Psychic Baba Vanga’s Scary Predictions For 2023 February 24, 2023