“And again, don’t misunderstand. I am not here bashing people who are homosexuals, who are lesbians, who are bisexual, who are transgendered. We need to have profound compassion for the people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life, and sexual identity disorders. This is a very real issue. It’s not funny, it’s sad. \n\n”Any of you who have members of your family that are in the lifestyle—we have a member of our family that is. This is not funny. It’s a very sad life. It’s part of Satan, I think, to say this is gay. It’s anything but gay. “\n\n\n”It’s profoundly sad to recognize that almost all, if not all, individuals who have gone into the lifestyle have been abused at one time in their life, either by a male or by a female. There’s been profound hurt and profound things that have happened in almost all of their lives.”\n\n\n”This new legal enforcement of a new status—homosexuality, lesbianism, bringing it into the mainstream, if you will, giving it a legitimacy if you will, that will impact not only the gay community, but every man, woman and child, particularly the schools.
- Western civilization November 26, 2022
- Russian Duma gives LGBTQ ‘propaganda’ bill final approval November 24, 2022
- Former Russian President Medvedev says the event in Poland proves that «the West is approaching a world war.» November 17, 2022
- White House response to University of Virginia shooting invokes ‘assault weapons’ ban November 15, 2022
- California hospitals using overflow tents for rising number of flu patients November 13, 2022