Thousands of experts, scientists and politicians from around the globe have gathered in Vienna to discuss HIV/AIDS prevention. But the convention has also attracted sceptics who oppose mainstream beliefs surrounding the deadly virus. To discuss the alternative HIV/AIDS conference RT talks to Joan Shenton, founder of the Immunity Resource Foundation.
- Western civilization November 26, 2022
- Russian Duma gives LGBTQ ‘propaganda’ bill final approval November 24, 2022
- Former Russian President Medvedev says the event in Poland proves that «the West is approaching a world war.» November 17, 2022
- White House response to University of Virginia shooting invokes ‘assault weapons’ ban November 15, 2022
- California hospitals using overflow tents for rising number of flu patients November 13, 2022