On of the country’s first gay bookstores is getting ready to close its doors. The owner said his mission is finally accomplished – that gay culture has finally gone mainstream. Meanwhile, another DC-based group is fighting against gay rights, saying allowing same-sex couples to marry could lead to poligamy.
- FBI director goes silent when asked if country ‘safer’ under Biden November 1, 2023
- New data reveals a crash not seen since Great Depression could hit in 2024 October 5, 2023
- United Nations declares US-Mexico border the deadliest land migrant route in the world September 13, 2023
- Russia deploys Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missiles Putin says will make world ‘think twice’ for combat September 2, 2023
- Gold Star dad calls out Biden as ‘disgrace to this nation’: ‘I’m done biting my tongue’ August 30, 2023