The pornography of today has created an unprecedented epidemic of sexual harm. Children and young people are being exposed to violent and degrading content, which by default has served as their sex education. Once a social or health issue involves problems that affect individuals or groups beyond their capacity to correct – responsibility shifts from individual accountability to holding the forces and influences that cause it accountable. While educating individual parents to guide and protect their children is always part of any prevention plan, the problem is well beyond what individual parents and children can do to protect themselves.
- FBI director goes silent when asked if country ‘safer’ under Biden November 1, 2023
- New data reveals a crash not seen since Great Depression could hit in 2024 October 5, 2023
- United Nations declares US-Mexico border the deadliest land migrant route in the world September 13, 2023
- Russia deploys Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missiles Putin says will make world ‘think twice’ for combat September 2, 2023
- Gold Star dad calls out Biden as ‘disgrace to this nation’: ‘I’m done biting my tongue’ August 30, 2023