Philadelphia (CNN) — Seven teenagers were in custody Tuesday in connection with the beating of a 13-year-old boy, attacked while he was walking home from school this month in a Philadelphia suburb, authorities said.\nSix youths were arrested Monday at an alternative program at Upper Darby High School, Upper Darby police Lt. Thomas Sharp said. A seventh, who was absent Monday, was arrested Tuesday, he said. The 13-year-old and all seven suspects attended the alternative program, called the Opportunity Center.
- United Nations declares US-Mexico border the deadliest land migrant route in the world September 13, 2023
- Russia deploys Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missiles Putin says will make world ‘think twice’ for combat September 2, 2023
- Gold Star dad calls out Biden as ‘disgrace to this nation’: ‘I’m done biting my tongue’ August 30, 2023
- North Korea vows to ‘annihilate’ U.S., says country will be terminated this century July 30, 2023
- Is the White House a Crack House? | Guest: Hilary Kennedy | 7/6/23 July 8, 2023