Philadelphia (CNN) — Seven teenagers were in custody Tuesday in connection with the beating of a 13-year-old boy, attacked while he was walking home from school this month in a Philadelphia suburb, authorities said.\nSix youths were arrested Monday at an alternative program at Upper Darby High School, Upper Darby police Lt. Thomas Sharp said. A seventh, who was absent Monday, was arrested Tuesday, he said. The 13-year-old and all seven suspects attended the alternative program, called the Opportunity Center.
- Western civilization November 26, 2022
- Russian Duma gives LGBTQ ‘propaganda’ bill final approval November 24, 2022
- Former Russian President Medvedev says the event in Poland proves that «the West is approaching a world war.» November 17, 2022
- White House response to University of Virginia shooting invokes ‘assault weapons’ ban November 15, 2022
- California hospitals using overflow tents for rising number of flu patients November 13, 2022